Cyburity is seeking a highly motivated individual for an entry level position to assist in the development activities of several on-going software development projects.
We have one customer for which we are currently performaing Java, PERL and Powershell development.
We have another customer for which we are performing Python (Python Flask for the web framework) and C# development.
We are also working on the development of several Cyburity software projects, in which we are primarily utilizing Python and Powershell.
We use industry standard work-flow development and collaboration environments. For Cyburity in-house development we use git and Phabricator.
We also use Jira and Jenkins on one of the customer projects.
- Perform software development
- Interact with issue tracker and version control
- Provide documentation of generated code
- Candidates must be proficient in at least one or two of the programming languages listed above. Additionally, candidates must be comfortable with Linux environment.
- Candidates will be working with experienced developers, and will be given the opportunity to learn extremely marketable skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- primary requirement for consideration will be
Positive attitude and willingness to learn. We prefer to hire people who have a strong passion for computer science and do it because they love it.
Cyburity is a rapidly growing cyber security and computer technology company and we would love to have the right person help us reach new heights. You will get the chance to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies allowing you to fill your resume with useful skills. Our company boasts more agility than a big corporation, allowing us to tackle new and innovative projects. You will appreciate our team chemistry and being a larger part of decision making, as our work team feels like an extended family. If you work at a big company, chances are that all of your hard work is going to be ignored by the boss or someone else is going to snag the credit. But at a startup, it’s nearly impossible not to notice a job well done or to give credit where credit is due.
- You’ll have more responsibility
- You’ll be given more opportunities
- You’ll be able to do a lot of different things
- You will learn from true innovators
- Your work will be recognized
- You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Depending on skill level and experience